May 2018. CO gas detection in car park.
The Campo Pequeno bullring is located in the Avenida de República in the city of Lisbon. It was built in 1892 inspired on the old bullring of Madrid. It has capacity for 9,000 people. With neo-Mudéjar style and using solid red face brick, it underwent a deep renovation at the beginning of the XXI century, substituting the bricks for reinforced concrete.
A underground commercial gallery has been included as well as other similar spaces at street level, including an access to the subway. The biggest change has been the installation of a retractable roof that allows its use for various activities throughout the year.
To contribute to the renovation of this singular ring, a mix of history and the modern world, in the car park the DURPARK system, designed and manufactured by Durán Electrónica, has been selected.