OWNER: DURÁN ELECTRÓNICA SL
VAT nr: B80418965
ADDRESS: Tomás Bretón 50. Planta 1. 28045 Madrid. Spain
TLF: 91 528 93 75
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Registered in the Madrid Registry of Commerce, Volume 4.203, Book 0, Sheet 98, Section 8, Page M-69908.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA TREATMENT?
Company: Durán Electrónica S.L.
VAT nr: B80418965
Business address: Tomás Bretón 50, 28045 Madrid
Tel: +34 91 528 9375
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At Durán Electrónica S.L., depending on the category of interested party, we use the information you provide us for the following purposes:
- Potential customers: Manage the potential commercial and / or professional relationship, manage the requested information sending and / or resolve the queries raised, facilitate offers of our services and / or products of interest to you.
- Customers: Manage the commercial and / or professional relationship, facilitate services offers and / or interesting products to you.
- Providers Manage the commercial and / or professional relationship.
- Candidates : Manage the personnel selection process .
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMIZATION FOR YOUR DATA PROCESSING?
The legal basis for your personal data processing, depending on the category of the interested party in question, may be :
- Potential customers: Article. 6.1.b GDPR: application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures (estimates, order forms, service offers … ), article. 6.1.f GDPR: Legitimate interest (send requested information, answer the questions raised …), article. 6.1.a GDPR: interested party consent (facilitate offers of our services and / or products).
- Customers: Article. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party.
- Providers: Art. 6.1.b GDPR: execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party.
- Candidates: Art. 6.1.a GDPR: consent of the interested party. The data that we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them to us, but your failure to communicate may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
FOR HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Durán Electrónica S.L., For a correct provision of services, may communicate your data to: transport companies.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of current regulations or the contractual relationship that you maintain
with Durán Electrónica SL, may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services and / or purchased products.
- Public administrations with jurisdiction in the sectors of activity of Durán Electrónica S.L., when established by current regulations.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The data protection rights that the interested parties may exercise, when applicable, are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Rectification or deletion right.
- Right of opposition.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to request your treatment limitation of.
- Right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights to protect personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of Durán Electrónica S.L. or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Models, forms and more information available on your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD , https://www.aepd.es/
CAN I WITHDRAW THE CONSENT?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
HERE CAN I CLAIM IF I CONSIDER THAT MY DATA IS NOT CORRECTLY PROCESSED?
If any interested party considers that their data is not treated correctly by Durán Electrónica S.L. or that the requests to exercise rights have not been satisfactorily addressed, you can file a claim with the corresponding data protection authority, with the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, https://www.aepd.es/