September 2012. New Detector for Toxic Gases
Standalone programmable detector designed for the detection of toxic gases and O2 using electrochemical technology and CO2 using infrared technology.
Provided with a backlit 16 X 2 line display, three keys, programmable relay output and internal acoustics.
• Digital control of sensor status.
• Hardware status automatic testing.
• Digital filter based on variable samplings of the averages in sensor values.
• Automatic thermal compensation that supplies a correct answer when faced with temperature variations (STANDGAS O2 does not need this characteristic).
• Exact automatic zero adjustment. Monitors zero in relation to the sensor response and the electronics. STANDGAS automatically carries out a test every 30 minutes: if the drift is greater or lesser than 2% of the total value of the scale, it will readjust to zero; if not the data will be shown as a reading.
• Other functions only accessible in factory allow it to know the remaining useful life of the sensor, date of manufacture and of last calibration, as well as the serial number.
• Standalone functioning: without connection to a control panel • Display backlit 16 x 2 line • Protection grade IP65 • Universal support with inclination for ceiling and floor – optional • Power adapter, 230V with capacity to connect from 1 to 10 units of STANDGAS detectors – optional.
Carbon Monoxide CO – Nitrogen Dioxide NO2 – Ammonia NH3 – Hydrogen sulfide H2S – Chlorine CI2 – Carbon dioxide CO2 – and Oxygen O2.
– Pharmaceutical laboratories – University laboratories – Aviation industries – Galleries – Distilleries – Livestock farms – Boiler rooms – Industries in general.