NEO is an EN 54-16 certified public address (PA) and voice evacuation system
designed for medium and large venues.
It is an all-in-one compact system with plug-and-play connections that reduces costs and saves time by facilitating all installation, maintenance and operating procedures in any building.
A single unit covers up to 8 separate amplification areas, it has configurable events and uses Ethernet, Cobranet and Flexnet protocols to send and receive audio from the data network without special cabling.
– Backup Power Input 24 V.
– 8 Class D Amplifiers 120 W.
– 3 Contact Closure Interface with Fire detection panel.
– Line supervision and standby amplifier.
– 8 24 V Outputs for attenuator control.
– 8 EOL Device inputs.
– 8 Pre-amplified Audio Outputs.
– Microphone bus and remote panel.
– Balanced Analogue Audio inputs.
– Triple Ehernet Interface.
– RS-485 port for integrations.
– Interface by RS-485 with fire detection panel.
– Dual player of pre-recorded messages.
– 4.3″ Colour, touch-screen display.
– Digital Audio Matrix.
– Supervised Emergency Microphone.
– Monitor Speaker.